How to Decorate for Under $1000
Creating an enviable deck or patio makeover doesn’t have to break the bank. The right night-time lighting, patio furniture, and DIY magic are all you need to create your outdoor space. Here are some patio on budget ideas to help you decorate for under $1000.
With everyone spending more time at home, I’ve been taking a long hard look at my outdoor spaces. Check out my round-up of affordable patio furniture and decor and some patio on a budget ideas to help you transform your green space into a beautiful oasis!
Patio on a Budget Ideas
- Want to jazz up your patio or deck without big renovations? Consider a large outdoor rug! Not only is this a good way to include a pop of color or pattern in your backyard, but it’s also an inexpensive way to change up a space without much work.
- Pallets are a quick and easy way to create an artistic deck or patio. You can find pallets inexpensively through Craigslist or by hunting around delivery docks at stores. Paint or finish them any color you’d like, arrange them in any shape, and even build tables, planters, or chairs using them.
- Maybe all your patio needs is a facelift! Increase the visual appeal with beautiful potted plants, new tables or chairs, or even reupholster or paint your old ones. Throw pillows and canopies are another great way to breathe new life into a worn outdoor space.
- Think of concrete pavers and paving stones like an area rug. Create a design or stain them in colors to make patterns.
- A trellis is an excellent idea for adding a little charm to your yard. You can find affordable trellises at home improvement stores. Next, plant climbing roses or a grapevine on either side to grow your garden vertically.
- A pergola is a fantastic idea for your dream backyard. Clear out an area on a deck or in your yard and build your own pergola with this guide from DIY Network.
- If you’re looking to have one of the most beautiful backyards on the block, invest in outdoor lighting. Drape string lights down from a pergola or across your outdoor living space to give it a starry-night feel. You can also line any patio or garden path with outdoor lanterns for soft lighting.
- Change up your patio furniture. Walmart has an impressive collection of affordable and highly-rated outdoor furniture and decor. Some of my favorites are linked below!
Shop This Post:
Head to THIS LINK for more home inspiration!