My Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Men is HERE! I recently took a poll over on Instagram Stories about who is the hardest person on your list to shop for during the holidays. By and large, the response was all of the men in your life. And I couldn’t agree more! Husbands, boyfriends, fathers, fathers-in-law can all be very tricky to shop for.
So I teamed up with the husband and asked him to vet these suggestions, along with some helpful ideas from my wonderful readers and created…
The 2019 ULTIMATE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR MEN
This curated guide covers all interests and price points and I truly believe there is something for everyone! Be sure to scroll through the entire guide below for nearly 50 suggestions that cover everyone from the chef to the outdoorsman, the health nut to the gadget guy, the traveler to the homebody.
I am so grateful for the fun and creative suggestions that came in from you guys! You are way more creative than I am! I’m snagging this key and phone finder, this cooler and this cable organizer for my hubby, these boots for my dad, this portable speaker for my brother, and this portable wet/dry vacuum for my father-in-law.
And if you are looking for a truly unique gift for the special men in your life, here are a few fun suggestions:
- Sign up for a Master Class and give him a class or annual subscription and bring the world’s foremost experts in music, movies, art, cooking, and more right to him with video lessons and easy-to-follow workbooks.
- Millenium Falcon Waffle Maker – With this waffle maker, his breakfast (yours too!) can truly be out-of-this-world.
- Personalize Wallet – This bifold wallet comes in black, brown, gray, or rustic. You can choose exactly how you’d like his name to be printed: monogrammed or written out.
- If adventures are what he’s after and you’re a Chicago local, give the gift of a skydiving lesson!
- Spice it up with an assortment of seven tongue-tingling hot sauces, from mild Garlic Herb to mouth-searing Ghost Pepper.
- These coasters are made out of vinyl records released from the ’50s to the ’90s. So cool!
- This hardcover book, which is packed with 70+ pages of the highlights and lowlights of his favorite NFL team’s history straight from the New York Times archives.
I’ll keep adding to this 2019 Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Men as I come across sales!
Keep track of all of my holiday content, including gift guides, sales, outfit ideas and more under the Holiday menu on my home page!