I’m so excited about this highly requested post featuring all of the best wardrobe basics from Amazon! Amazon is always a go-to for affordable on-trend pieces, but did you know they are also the destination for quality seasonal basics? I always turn to Amazon when stocking up on things like socks, work out gear, layering pieces, coats and jackets and even things like pajamas and shoes.
I can personally vouch for so many of the items I’m sharing in this post, but even the ones that I don’t own amazing 4- and 5-star reviews! Here are some of the highlights.
- Leggings: Everyday leggings are a must and these are an amazing dupe for the famous Lululemon Align leggings that retail for four times the price! So whether you’re actually going yoga, or just running errands, these leggings are a great option. They come in 22 colors and sizes XX-Small-4X.
- Sherpa Pullover: This sherpa pullover is so soft and is lined with the same fabric as the outside. It’s like wearing a soft, warm blanket but you still look stylish, on-trend, and super cute! It has a contrasting color and pockets and I wear a medium.
- Chunky Sweater: This sweater is such a great Prime find! It has a thick ribbed hem and neckline and is chunky and warm. I love the casual, oversized fit. It comes in 17 colors and I wear a medium. Size down for a more cropped fit.
- Wool Fedora: A fedora is such a great accessory! This Prime find is just $16 and comes in 16 colors. And the quality is better than that of hats costing many times as much. I now own it in 3 colors!
- Boot Socks: These boot socks are honestly one of my most favorite Amazon purchases! They are so cute and cozy and come in several color options. And the quality is fantastic for the price. I plan to give them as stocking stuffers this year!
- Tunic Tee: This tunic was a best seller last year and is a must-have for your wardrobe! This is truly one of the best wardrobe basics from Amazon. It’s great on its own or as a layering piece. It comes in 8 solid colors and some prints, but I can’t vouch for those. I wear a medium. And just check out the ratings!
- Hi-Low Sweater: I now own this lightweight sweater in 3 colors and wear one weekly! They are just so versatile. I wear them over tanks with leggings and sneakers, or with a pretty lace bralette and jeans for a cute and casual date night outfit. You could even pair them with slacks for the office. It comes in short and long sleeves and tons of colors. I wear a medium.
The Best Wardrobe Basics from Amazon
And if you’re looking for more Amazon goodies be sure and check out my Amazon Fall Faves!