Scroll Down to Shop All of These Pieces!
If you follow me over on Instagram, you may have heard me chatting about Walmart recently. I even checked out their new fashion lines and did a try on! And I’m happy to report that I am more than pleasantly surprised…I’m downright impressed! Beyond fashion and accessories, their spring home decor is nothing to turn your nose at. I’ve honestly found so many dang cute pieces that are truly great buys!
I’m sharing a ton of spring fashion and home decor below, but here are some of the highlights for me.
- Pink buffalo plaid for spring. I love buffalo plaid during the holidays, but pink buffalo plaid the perfect take on this trend for spring! How cute is this throw pillow and this table runner?
- Spring shoes. Ok gals, I am so impressed with some of the shoes I found at Walmart! They might be my #1 buy at Walmart this spring. All the heart eyes for these leopard mules. And how chic are these snakeskin flats? So many cute spring shoes!
- Jewelry. Another surprise, but there are quite a few adorable and affordable pieces that I am eyeing. I particularly love these heart hoops and this initial necklace.
- Home decor. Pretty mirrors, throw pillows and home accents are just some of the cute things I found at Walmart. These are great and affordable ways to update your home decor for spring.
- Spring clothing and accessories. Walmart has seriously upped their fashion game. It can take some digging, but Walmart has a great selection of dressy and casual pieces. I especially love the Time and Tru line, as well as the Design Lab line.
It’s also worth checking out what is available in store, as selection seems to vary a bit from online and even from store to store.
What to Buy at Walmart This Spring
What are your favorite things to buy at Walmart this spring? Share your finds in the comments!
Want more affordable fashion? Be sure to check out my affordable Amazon fashion finds.