This post has been sponsored by Cetaphil®. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help me bring you great content!
Holy Grail Skincare for the Whole Family
One of my favorite parts of blogging is partnering with brands that I’ve long used and loved. And never has this been more true than today! I am a life long Cetaphil® user and have been singing its praises for years!
Today, my whole family uses their line of cleansers and moisturizers. Cetaphil helped soothe my son’s eczema and is my husband’s go-to as he has extremely sensitive skin. No wonder it’s the #1 Dermatologist Recommended Facial Skincare Brand!
Debunking the Myth That Great Skin Care Means Expensive Skincare
As women, we’ve been a bit brainwashed to believe that effective skincare products have to cost a lot. And I’m just as guilty. I’ve succumbed to what’s being touted as the latest and greatest in skincare.
But I always come back to Cetaphil which I pick up at CVS. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is an Allure ‘Reader’s Choice Award’ winner and it’s soap-free formula effectively removes my makeup without irritating my skin or stripping my skin of its natural oils. And Cetaphil’s new Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream smooths my under-eye area and makes me look more rested, which is is a necessity these days!
Through September 27th, you can save $2 on ONE Cetaphil® product at CVS!
Finding Ways to Incorporate Me Time Into A Busy Day
Taking care of ourselves frequently falls to the bottom of the to-do list these days, but finding ways to incorporate me time is so important for our happiness and well-being. So today I’m sharing a few ways to incorporate me time into your busy life. Because let’s face it, most of us don’t have time to soak in the bath for an hour each evening!
- Get up before the kids and enjoy your coffee with a book or catch up on the day’s news.
- Carve out 15 minutes in the evening to pamper yourself with your favorite Cetaphil skin care products and a cup of hot tea.
- Take a walk during your lunch break for a little fresh air and exercise.
- Plan a weekend brunch to catch up with girlfriends.
- Listen to a podcast or book during your commute.
- Practice mindfulness and centered breathing for 15 minutes before bed.
- Take time to stretch before you start your day.
- Start a gratitude journal and record at least 3 things, however small, that you’re grateful for each day.
Resolve to find more time for yourself each day, even if it’s brief, in order to maintain a sense of self and sanity.
I shop at CVS, my neighborhood pharmacy, for all of my favorite Cetaphil products. They’re always easy to locate and I can also pick up other health, wellness, and beauty products while I’m there!