Affordable Fall Shoe Trends
My love affair with the Target shoe department is well-documented on this blog. And I recently disclosed my top fall shoe shopping strategy over on Instagram Stories: stalk the NSale for fall’s hottest shoe trends, and then wait for the dupes to start popping up at Target!
So today I’m sharing some fall shoe trends, as well as all of my favorites from Target. There is everything from flats to booties to sneakers and even a pair of cozy slippers. I also included a few summer favorites that are still in stock and too cute not to share. And I’ll try and continue to update this page as more boots start to hit the shelves! In the meantime here are my favorites, all budget friendly and on-trend:)
Fall Shoe Trends
- The Slouch Boot: A little bit 70’s and super on-trend. Love the texture these add, and they’re gorgeous with a flowy fall midi dress.
- Sneakers with everything. I own the glittery sneakers below and love them with everything from jeans to dresses. My favorite trend that’s not really a trend.
- Mules. Clearly another favorite based on the image above. Perfect for fall , you’ll see this style with flats, heels and booties.
- Western Booties. Western details are all over fall boots, from stitching details to pointed toes and embellishments.
- Combat boots. This edgy throwback style is making a clear comeback this fall.
- Kitten heel. The kitten heel appears to be joining, not replacing, the block heel, in this season’s dressier ankle boots.