Thank you to Candid™ for partnering on this post! As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help us bring you great content!
Shop My Outfit:
P.S. How cute is this dress?! It just $25 runs TTS and come in 16 COLORS!!!
Candid™ Update: Midway Point
If you remember back in April, I shared that I had partnered up with Candid™ to test out their at home teeth straightening and brightening system. Well, believe it or not, that was 12 weeks ago and I’ve reached the midpoint of my treatment! I’m so excited to share with you all how my affordable teeth straightening treatment has progressed and why I can’t recommend Candid™ enough!
Affordable Teeth Straightening at Home
When I started working with Candid™ there were many pros to their treatment plan, but today I thought I’d share with you the highlights of my experience thus far.
- There is no need to ever visit an orthodontist’s office.
- Your treatment is 100% orthodontist guided, but without the pesky office visits.
- Candid™ aligners are 65% less costly than traditional braces and other clear aligners.
- The brightening component of the treatment is surprisingly effective, with better results than I’ve seen from other at-home whitening treatments.
- Their customer service is second to none as they’ve continued to check up on me throughout my treatment and even sent out a new bottle of their brightening solution as soon as I ran out!
It really is the perfect solution for those of us who are always on the go!
What to keep in mind as you begin your treatment:
- With each set of new aligners there is an adjustment period, as your teeth are shifting. An ibuprofen relieves most of the minimal discomfort and things settle down in 1-3 days.
- The aligners are invisible and comfortable but if they initially irritate or rub on the inside of your lips, you can simply file them down with an emory board.
- This treatment is a commitment and you can expect to wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day for them to be most effective.
Any issues that I’ve had have been quickly addressed and resolved by Candid™ and as I mentioned above, any discomfort has been minimal. The experience has been night and day from the orthodontic work I had done as a child!