photography by Ali of Those White Walls
This is a PSA…for a very limited time, my exact bag is available on Hautelook, along with many other gorgeous AllSaints bags. I recommend acting fast as these exquisite beauties will go quick! No back to our regularly scheduled post…
The Boho Blouse
A chic flowy white or off-white boho blouse is a closet staple that every woman should own. Its easy to dress up or down, super flattering, ideal for layering and works across all seasons, although is especially apropos for fall.
This top is another Saks Off 5th find and is under $40. I’ve had tons of luck shopping their website (you can read more about how to shop designer department store outlets here). Paired with distressed jeans and my new favorite booties and you’ve got a look that’s perfect for this time of year, particularly if you live in a climate that’s still on the warm side.
The fashion world truly flourishes in the fall and the spirit of change is in the air. I, for one, love this time of year, partly for the fashion but for many other reasons as well…
10 Reasons To Love Fall
- Crisp fall air. I love how chilly mornings give way to warm, sun-drenched afternoons.
- Pumpkin everything. Pumpkin muffins, pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin candles, give me all of it.
- Halloween. Not just for kids, Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday.
- Soup season. A steaming bowl of soup is my favorite comfort food and the perfect complement to a cool fall evening.
- Sweater season. Like I need an excuse to add to my collection:)
- Boots! Again, like I need an excuse.
- The changing leaves. No other season can hold a candle to the stunning oranges, golds and reds of autumn’s changing colors.
- Tailgating. There’s no other way I’d rather spend a Sunday than bundled up with friends, drinking adult beverages in thermoses
- Dark nails and bold lips. Its time to pack up your white and blush polishes and soft pink glosses in favor of dark reds and deep burgundies.
- The return of all my favorite TV shows. The return of Will and Grace, This is Us, Curb Your Enthusiasm (FINALLY) and Stranger Things are just a few of the the shows I’m looking forward to!
And for more fall fashion inspiration, be sure to check out our Fall Style Pinterest board!