photos by Anna of A Lily Love Affair
The graphic tee isn’t just for kids!
The graphic tee can be incredibly versatile. Adding a graphic print is a great way to add interest to a casual outfit and a great way to express yourself. I last styled a graphic tee with a flirty gingham skirt, but today I’m taking things in an edgier and more casual direction, perfect for fall.
I paired this fun band tee with high rise skinnies, that I picked up during the Nordstrom sale a few weeks back. How cool is it that this top can be worn as a tunic or tied at the waist? Add budget-friendly booties and an on-trend bracelet bag and this look can take you from day to night. And as temperatures cool, simply throw on a leather jacket!
Shop Your Closet
Most of us have drawers of tees so before you hit the stores, take a moment to see what you might already have. And if you need some styling inspiration, Pinterest is chalk full of outfit ideas. A graphic tee can give any outfit that cool-girl factor, but the styling options are truly endless. Here are some more suggestions:
1. Incorporate a blazer to add structure.
2. Pair with a maxi skirt for ultimate comfort.
3. Throw a moto jacket over it.
4. Tuck into a pencil skirt.
5. Stick with the basics and let your tee steal the show.
6. Incorporate feminine elements for balance.
7. Make it edgy with leather leggings.
8. Add a print for contrast.
These are just a few ways to take your weekend staples into your everyday wardrobe! How do you style your favorite tees?