We made it! Another week in the books! Cooler temps have finally arrived in Chicago and I am loving every minute of it. I’ll be spending part of the weekend switching out spring/summer stuff for my fall and winter clothes which is a task that usually makes me feel like I have way to much crap and leads to some great purge, where I say “I am done shopping forever!”… Until the next week when I think “ooooh, look at all of these empty hangers!” And the cycle starts again. I am vowing to be better this time around…
- Your guide to building the best and most versatile fall wardrobe.
- Salted dark chocolate pumpkin cheesecakes…need I say more?
- Wish listed: this practical timepiece that’s also totally elegant.
- 13 interior design tips that make a big impact.
- This lace tee is the perfect fall layering piece and it’s 40% off!
- Move over bucket bags…this fall, its all about the saddle bag and I’ve found 2 options (here and here) that are totally on trend and even remind me of someone names Chloe:)
- The perfect cozy fringed pullover sweater.
- This tip for applying foundation is a game changer.
- Instagrammers to follow right now: FIGTNY and The Whiskey Wolf
- This song has been stuck in my head all week.
- If you haven’t already, make sure and enter my latest giveaway here.
- If you haven’t, make sure that you check out my shop. Its full of great pieces for fall like this vest and this hat.
Have a great weekend!