Happy first Friday of Fall! Ha, say that 3x fast! Hope everyone had a great week! Its still pretty toasty here in Chicago but the evenings are crisp and cool and I honestly can’t wait to break out the sweaters and the soups. I spent part of the week experimenting with a crockpot chicken tortilla soup and finally perfected my recipe! Be sure to stop back next week, I think it might be my new favorite soup! Now onto my favorite links of the week~
- Found: the perfect alternative to the Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots.
- Inexpensive ways to transition your wardrobe from summer to fall.
- 10 luxury islands that are surprisingly affordable.
- Speaking of travel, if you’d like to check out some of my photos from Costa Rica, you can view them here!
- How cute is Katie’s leopard bag? Seriously so perfect for fall!
- Speaking of fall fashion, I’m ready to update my sweater collection and am a little obsessed with neutral tones. Loving this, this and this. Best part: they all look super high end but are crazy affordable.
- The perfect fall bootie. I just can’t even.
- These illustrations from fashion week left me in stitches!
- This gold pouf would be the perfect addition to my living room.
- Apple Watch is partnering with Hermes? Sign me up?
- This infographic about turing 30 is hilarious! And spot on.
- One of my favorite Chicago spas, Spa At Dana is about to start offering its fall treatments and I can’t wait to try the Warm Apple Cider mani and pedi!
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!