We made it! Happy Friday! Anyone have any fun Labor Day plans? We are staying home but have family visiting and a party on Sunday and a recover day on Monday! We are back to Lovely Links today. Would you believe this is also my 300th post! Where does the time go? Anywho, on with it!
- Ingredients to keep on hand for last minute meals.
- Hollywood’s trick to being photogenic. Wow. Just wow.
- This is hilarious. And reminds me of many a text conversations I’ve had when trying to make plans.
- The Asian beauty secret that you need to know about.
- Banana Republic is killing it. I have this striped tee, these grey jeans (I know, I know, I do not need another pair of jeans, but I just can’t stop), this vest and this popover coat in my cart.
- A great round up of natural alternatives to products you probably use every day.
- Maybe the best review of photography apps I’ve seen.
- Shopping online without charging your card sounds like a very dangerous game.
- I love my Amazon as much as the next person, but yikes.
I hope you have the best weekend!