Happy Friday! I am in a bit of a post-vacation slump over here. Having a little trouble getting back into a routine, so yesterday, to cheer myself up, I booked a trip to Costa Rica for next month. Its always good to have something to look forward to and for me that usually comes in the form of a trip. #wanderlust
And with that, here is a little weekend reading from my web wondering:
- A Lilly Love Affair is stunning in her ethereal maxi dress.
- I want to make these parmesan tortellini bites but I’m a little afraid I won’t be able to stop eating them.
- My love of rompers continues. See how I’ve style them here and here.
- Found: the perfect tshirt dress and its under $15.
- Loving this summer-to-fall transitional jacket.
- How to write a proper e-introduction. Totally worth the read.
- A spot on personality test.
- How often you should really be washing your linens.
- A little obsessed with these sneakers and they’re under $30.
- The beauty philosophy of French women.
- These high-waisted flares are perfect for elongating the leg.
- Bra problems, begone.
- How to stop comparing yourself to others.
- Come fall, do yourself a favor and make this pasta.
- I just ordered these jeans in ebony. They are the perfect dupe for the Anine Bing pair I have been coveting.
Have the greatest weekend!