Happy Friday! We made it! I have been sick all week and finally gave in and went to the doctor yesterday. It was one of the first really great experiences I had with a doctor in a long time. She actually took the time to ask me all kinds of questions about my medical history and I never once felt rushed or like she was just prescribing me the prescription of the month. And I was her last patient of the day. It sort of restored my faith in medicine. I am hoping to now get back to the pool, the gym, and life in general. In all my downtime this week, I did stumble across some great links to share. Enjoy!
- Work it Out: Pre and post workout meals if you’re looking to get back in (or stay in) shape.
- Treat Time: But we still need a summer treat, right? This recipe for skinny cake batter ice cream its the bill nicely.
- Denim Daze: Some fab inspiration on how to style your boyfriend jeans.
- Wanted: Speaking of boyfriend jeans, my favorite budget and splurge options.
- #Instastyle: Tips for creating a beautiful Instagram feed.
- Pool Party: Nordstrom is selling pool floats now and I need this one immediately.
- In the Fringe: A leather fringe bag at a pretty greta price. I’d say go for the nude.
- Wanderlust: 10 jaw-dropping photos from the 2015 National Geographic traveler photo contest.
- Photoshop: In the market for a new DSLR? I’ve had this one for a year and can’t say enough good things about it.
- Tech Talk: Weekly rituals that no longer exist because of technology.
- IKEA Unveiling: IKEA’s super easy wireless charging system.