Happy Friday! Any fun weekend plans? Me, #notsomuch. Lot’s of playing catchup but the weather is gonna be crappy anyway so oh well. But I have lot’s of amazing links this week and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
- Swimsuit Season: This quick workout is the #1 fitness app and can fit into anyone’s routine.
- California Girl: Loving this hippy-inspired casual look.
- Spectacular: Totally obsessed with these sunglasses in black and white, but can I justify the price?
- Weekend Eats: Definitely trying this recipe for creamy ravioli with squash and lemon.
- Live and Learn: I’m spending part of today day learning about these essential oils and their health benefits. Let me know if you want to know my thoughts!
- Blog Babes: A great read on how to increase your traffic with Pinterest.
- Shop Talk: I just ordered this spring sweater, this gauze babydoll top and this lace bralette from Urban Outfitters.
- In$tagram: Some amazing stats on the money some bloggers are earning on Instagram.
- NY Minute: An interesting article about the poor little rich women on the Upper East Side.
- Working Girl: How to land the job after the interview.
- Garden Grazer: I just ordered the 22 Day Revolution. Due to my schedule, I can’t start it until July, but I’m planning a full review later this summer and am putting it down here to hold myself to it:) I can’t wait to share my thoughts!
- Event Season: How pretty is this pink party skirt? And its under $14🙂
Have a wonderful weekend!