- Little Black Blog rounds up some fun, and super cute, DIYs for spring.
- I’m obsessed with all things white lately and this flowy top is all kinds of wonderful.
- Apparently this product is a cult favorite in Japan. And Maskcara loves it.
- Black overalls: yay or nay?
- These make ahead brunch recipes look mouth watering good.
- The Average Girl’s Guide does a brilliant job of breaking down how to create a more assertive you.
- I love reading about photography and learning how to improve so I’m really enjoying Wandeleur’s series on the topic. So far they have covered ISO and Shutter Speed.
- Blogger friends: a great post on how to draw more visitors to your site.
- Hello summer hair do! How cute are these top knots?
- Gorgeous inspiration on how to mix feminine and masculine in home decor.
- How pretty is this scalloped edge peplum top? I told you I was loving white:)
AND, if you’re in Chicago, come join me next week at the Wit for their popular ROOF Runway Series featuring Banana Republic. Deets are below:)
Chicago, IL 60601