Happy FRIYAY! Its Mother’s Day weekend so I’ll be soaking up some family time and trying to squeeze in some outfit photos before the weather turns once again. Any big plans to celebrate the moms in your life, or maybe pamper yourself a little? I hope you will stop by on Sunday for a special post:) In the meantime, here are some extra lovely links I uncovered this week.
- If you live in Chicago, or just find yourself visiting this summer, here is a list of all of the city’s amazing food fesivals.
- How about this amazing closet? Something tells me I could read Sarah’s trusted tips on closet organization all day long and my closet would still not be this lovely.
- These sunglasses are the most amazing dupe for the Prada pair I have been coveting.
- I loved reading this list of Disney secrets.
- The best jeans for your booty type.
- Speaking of jeans, I just ordered these, after seeing them here. Obsessed.
- The jeans led me to the blog. Now I’m totally girl-crushing on Erica. Her sense of style can only be described as amazing.
- I also picked up these versatile shorts after seeing the printed version on Kim.
- Great tips for shopping on eBay.
- On Pinterest, I’m loving these chic ways to wear sweat pants.
- Seriously swooning over these budget-friendly caged heels. Under $35 and a great dupe for the ones I wore here.
- The Delighted Momma shares her Splurge vs. Save skin care picks from CVS.
Thanks so much for reading!