Is it just me who sort of dreads the weekends lately? They used to be relaxing and slow and sort of rejuvenating. Now they are just busy and full and by the time Sunday night rolls around I am still exhausted. Going to make a point to slow down a little bit this go around and enjoy my family and friends instead of thinking about all the stuff I should be getting done or where I have to be next. I may even pick up a book. It’s been way, way too long. If you are looking for some weekend reading here are my favorite finds of the week:)
- This salad looks so yummy. And it has bacon on it.
- I love a peplum top paired with flared jeans. If this top is out of your price range, you can find more budget friendly options here, here and here.
- These look Oh. So. Decadent.
- Such a cool idea for adding warmth and interest to a room.
- Yes. So many, many yeses.
- I’m thinking a spring trip to California sounds lovely right about now.
- Secrets for a better nights sleep. I need these.
- Have you discovered Canva yet? It’s amazing.
- This has to be a joke. Right?
- Current lust list includes these distressed jeans, this flirty tee and these leopard flats.
- This woman refused to take her husband off life support, against the advice of doctors…and he woke up.
- A super helpful resume infographic.
- In case you missed it, I’ve got an amazing Alex and Ani giveaway going. You can enter here.
- I also shared my wish list with Choies this week. You can find that post here.
Thanks for stopping by!