Happy Friday! Its been a whirlwind of a week and the weekend will be jam packed as well. Tomorrow, I’ll be attending the Simply Stylist conference here in Chicago and Sunday BBQing with friends. I’m also working on an exciting collaboration I can’t wait to share with you! In the meantime, here is this weeks round up and some fun weekend reading!
- Anine Bing is one of my favorite designers and is having an amazing sample sale. I’m obsessed with this dress and this sweater.
- Who else is in a food rut? Here are 20 dinners in 20 minutes or less.
- I’m having a major internal debate: do I wear this dress or this jumpsuit to the conference this weekend?
- I’ve been all about seafood this summer and this lobster roll looks amazing!
- These photos put Mykonos at the top of my bucketlist. #wanderlust
- The lazy girl’s guide to easy summer hairstyles.
- Behind the scenes with one my favorite bloggers and bachelorettes.
- I’m all about hats this summer – many of these great options are less than $15.
- This 105 year old farm house is all kinds of adorable.
- Who’s seeing this movie over the weekend. I’m a little obsessed with Amy Schumer and determined to make it happen:)
- The perfect all-black outfit.
- This sweater screams bonfire-on-the-beach.
- I’m a huge fan of dry-brushing. It leaves your skin glowing, detoxifies and smooth…plus it’s all natural. If you haven’t tried it, this is a great guide.
Have the best weekend!